Monday, November 25, 2013

Meet the Crazy mom with the Cape!

Welcome to my blog page! I hope you stop and visit for a minute and read about me and see the cool things I have to show you! *crickets chirping* Oh wait I forgot this is my first post I don't have any cool things yet but have no fear because I have been saving up pictures and some cool tutorials are coming your way! As well as some comedy and fun on a daily basis! I am a mother of 3 wonderful children Marley Jo (Iron girl) and Julien (Little Hulk) and the newest member Rhiannon if you can't tell already I LOVE all things comic book and super hero, I grew up being called a nerd and made fun of for it and at first I didn't like it but once I hit high school I embraced it and wore it proudly, and now it seems that NERD is COOL! Of course I love more that just superheros and such, I am an avid craftswoman of all types (sewing, hand embroidery, cross stitch, to name a few) I love to cook anything and everything, and I am also a big tightwad (and proud!). I'm an exclusive pumper, breastfeeding supporter and cloth diaper addict! I also have the best job in the world, being a stay at home mom. I live for Jesus and try to show as much love as I can, I am very blessed and cannot complain about anything! Batman is my all time favorite and has been since I was about 5 you just cant beat a person with no super powers being a hero. I hope my blog provides comedy, tutorials and support for you! After all it takes a village to raise a child!
-Bret

1 comment :

  1. PS I own no rights of the Avengers or any super hero ;)

    ReplyDelete