Sunday, December 1, 2013

Why We Elf

Well last night our elf arrived from the north pole, along with her book and the movie and my daughter went nuts over her, she also came with a special letter from Santa which Iron Girl really loved as well. We immediately read the book, then watched the movie. The name Iron Girl choose for our elf is Snowflake and I think it fits her quite well. We went to bed and then woke up to a great surprise! Snowflake made us a special breakfast, she wanted to make sure we got the 4 major food groups 
1.Candy 2.Candy Cane 3.Candy Corn 4.Syrup














We are all enjoying Snowflake very much and the imagination and wonder she has brought to our house already is making me love her that much more! This is why I Elf on the Shelf, I'm not trying to lie to my children, or fool them but I want them to keep their innocence for as long as they can. The world we live in is full of technology and children are growing up faster and faster. So call me a liar, say I am going to give my children a complex, I know this is not true because I saw my dad putting the presents under my tree one year and I turned out just fine, in fact I still believe in Santa!

So let me know, do you Elf on the Shelf? Why does your family do it, what are some favorite things you children like to do with yours? I love to hear about it!

No comments :

Post a Comment